Προς το παρόν, αυτό το άρθρο δεν υποστηρίζεται στη γλώσσα σας. Προτείνεται η αυτόματη μετάφραση για τα Αγγλικά.
Binance Liquid Swap Adds OOKI/USDT and OP/USDT Liquidity Pools
This is a general announcement. Products and services referred to here may not be available in your region.
Binance Liquid Swap has opened two new liquidity pools:
- Adding funds to a liquidity pool carries certain risks. The number of Digital Assets you redeem may be different from the number of Digital Assets you add to a liquidity pool.
- When adding Digital Assets to, or redeeming Digital Assets from a liquidity pool, transaction fees may be incurred.
- For full terms and conditions, read the Binance Liquid Swap User Agreement. Further information is available in the links below.
Guides and Related Materials:
- About Binance Liquid Swap
- How to Farm Yields in Liquid Swap
- Binance Liquid Swap User Agreement
- How to Use Binance Liquid Swap - Liquidity
- How to Use Binance Liquid Swap - Swap
- How to Check Share and History of Binance Liquid Swap
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.