Binance Futures has added EUR as an option to use as cross collateral in the Futures wallet interface starting 2020/12/15 7:00 AM (UTC).
- Interest will be charged if users do not repay taken loans within the Grace Period.
- Users will enjoy different borrowing limits and daily interest rates according to VIP levels. Please refer to the page for Cross Collateral Interest Rate for VIP fee structure details.
- EUR, BTC, ETH and BUSD cross collaterals have different maximum borrowing limits and the limits are non-transferable.
For further information on how to use the cross collateral function, please see the guides below:
- How to Borrow Funds Using Cross Collateral
- Interest Charge and Interest-Free Period
- How to Repay a Loan
- Repay with Collateral
- Binance uses the Loan-To-Value (LTV) ratio to evaluate the risk level of your cross collaterals. Please be aware that in the event of extreme price movement, your collateralized assets will be liquidated if the LTV ratio reaches a certain threshold. For further details please refer to Loan-to-Value (LTV).
- You are advised to monitor the LTV ratio of your cross collaterals proactively and to undertake preventive measures, including but not limited to:
- Binance uses commercially reasonable effort to send margin call notifications to the users if the LTV ratio falls below a certain threshold. There may be instances where the users fail to receive the notification on time due to network delay, computer system failures and other force majeure. Binance will not be liable for any loss that might arise from your use of this feature. Please use at your own discretion and risk.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on