Binance Will Support Cosmos (ATOM) Staking
Binance will be adding support for Cosmos (ATOM) staking, starting from 2019/12/05. Binance will distribute ATOM staking rewards as detailed below:
Monthly ATOM Staking Airdrop Program
- Starting from 2019/12/05, Binance will begin taking hourly snapshots of user ATOM balances at 00:00 AM UTC.
- ATOM staking distribution will be calculated as follows:
ATOM generated by each user = Total ATOM staking rewards received by Binance * User ATOM holdings ratio.
User ATOM holdings ratio = User ATOM holdings / Total ATOM staked by Binance.
- Users must hold at least 0.5 ATOM in order to qualify for staking rewards.
- The initial distribution of ATOM staking rewards will be calculated up until 2020/01/01, with the total amount distributed equal to the staking rewards accrued on holdings during the period.
- ATOM rewards are calculated daily (hourly snapshots) and distributed monthly. Distributions will be completed before the 20th of each month.
Move your coins to Binance from anywhere and enjoy hassle-free staking rewards. Other rewarded coins supported by Binance can be found on the Staking Home Page here.
Thank you for your support!
Find us on