What is the Binance Launchpad?
Binance Fan Tokens are initially offered on the Binance Launchpad. The Binance Launchpad is the exclusive token launch platform of Binance, aiming to support the crypto ecosystem by offering first-look access to quality projects to all Binance users.
How does the Binance Fan Token Launchpad work?
Once a new team or brand becomes a featured Binance Fan Token Partner on the Binance Fan Token Platform, their tokens get listed on the Binance Launchpad — becoming available for all Binance users who may be interested in participating in that team’s token offering.
The Launchpad Subscription Format allows BNB holders to commit an amount of BNB towards a Binance Fan Token sale. The final allocation of the new token is determined by the ratio of their committed BNB against the total committed BNB by all participating users.
About the Launchpad Subscription Format
There is a maximum cap of token allocation per user to ensure a fair allocation of Binance Fan Tokens between all participants. Once the subscription period is over, each user’s token allocation will be roughly calculated as:
How to get Binance Fan Tokens on Binance Launchpad?
1. Visit our Binance Fan Token Platform, sign up for an account, and complete your identity verification process. Our Beginner’s Guide will help you get started.
2. Explore new Binance Fan Token listings under the “Featured Teams” area. Select the team token you’re interested in and that will directly take you to the corresponding Binance Fan Token’s Launchpad page.
3. Calculate your participation limit. This is determined by your average BNB balance over a set period of days. You do not need to do anything additional with your BNB during this period.
4. Commit BNB. Once your participation limit is determined, you will be able to commit and lock any amount of BNB up to your participation limit to receive Binance Fan Tokens.
5. Calculation. Once the BNB commitment period is over, we will calculate each user’s token allocation for around 1 hour.
6. Finally, BNB is deducted for Binance Fan Tokens. Once each user’s final allocation is determined, a portion of your locked BNB will be deducted in exchange for tokens. Both your BNB and Binance Fan Tokens will be automatically transferred to your Spot Wallet.
For additional information, read our Binance Launchpad Subscription Format frequently asked questions.