With more and more people entering the crypto space, we made it even easier for users to buy Binance Fan Tokens and popular cryptocurrencies using the Binance app, available on both iOS and Android.
New and existing Binance app users can choose between Lite and Professional modes anytime.
How to buy Binance Fan Tokens on the Binance App?
1. Start by logging into your Binance account and completing Identity Verification if you haven’t already.
2. Refer to the application to see available fiat channels for your country and choose your preferred payment method from the middle of the home screen. Choose the [Credit/Debit Card] Visa, Mastercard option for Bank Card purchases.
3. Choose the Binance Fan Token you wish to buy on the ‘Choose Crypto’ page and select fiat type by clicking on the while drop-down arrow next to the default fiat selected. You can browse fiat currencies via the search bar or scroll through the list to find your preferred choice.
4. Once you have selected fiat type, proceed to enter the purchase amount and hit [Continue].
5. Select ‘Pay with Card’ as your Payment Method and click on the [Add New Card] button at the bottom right of your screen.
6. On the next screen, enter your card details, and don’t forget to always use a card that has your own name on it—which you used to register your account with. Enter your address and proceed to order confirmation.
7. Check the amount you wish to spend is correct and confirm your order. The system will calculate the latest market price and amount of Binance Fan Tokens you will acquire.
8. To confirm your order, you will be redirected to your bank’s OTP Transaction Page. Follow the on-screen instructions to verify the payment. Once your purchase is complete, Binance Fan Tokens will be automatically transferred to your Spot Wallet.
Note that depending on your region and currency, you might have P2P as an available option. Use your fiat currency to purchase stablecoins via P2P to buy Binance Fan Tokens.