After developing your functions, you can utilize the Binance Spot Testnet and Futures Testnet to test your use cases for free.
How to test my functions on the Spot Testnet?
1. Log in to the Binance Spot Test Network website by clicking [Log In with GitHub].
2. You will be redirected to the GitHub website. Log in with your account, or click [Create an account] if you don’t have a GitHub account yet.
3. Click [Authorize binance-exchange] to authorize Binance Spot Testnet.
4. You will be redirected back to the Spot Test Network page. Here you can see your testing API Keys.
If you don’t have any API Keys, click [Generate HMAC_SHA256 Key] and follow the instructions to create one. Please keep your Secret Key secure as it will not be shown again. Do not share this key with anyone. If you forget your Secret Key, you will need to click [Revoke] to delete the API and create a new one.
5. Follow the official Spot API Key documentation to replace the API endpoint URLs with the following values:
Spot API URL
Spot Test Network URL
6. You can now start testing on the Binance Spot Test Network.
All users registered on the Spot Test Network will automatically receive a balance in different assets. Please note that these are not real assets and can only be used on the Spot Test Network. They cannot be transferred in or out of the Spot Test Network.
The Spot Test Network will be periodically reset, including all open and executed orders. After the reset, your asset balance will be automatically refreshed. Please note that we normally reset the Testnet Network once per month and you won’t be notified before it happens.
How to test my functions on the Futures Testnet?
1. Log in to your Binance testnet account on the Binance Futures Testnet. If you don’t have a testnet account, click [Create]
2. Scroll down and click [API Key] and you will see the API Key and Secret Key. Please keep your Secret Key securely as it will not be shown again. Do not share this key with anyone. If you forget your Secret Key, you will need to delete the API and create a new one.
3. Click the link next to [API Docs] to access the official Futures API Key documentation. Follow the documentation to replace the API endpoint URLs.
4. You can now start testing on the Binance Futures Test Network.