Binance Futures offers IP limit and Order rate limit adjustments for VIP users. You may visit Derivatives Portal for more details about how to request Futures Order/IP Limit Adjustments manually.
How to request an adjustment for Futures order/IP limit?
1. Go to the Derivatives Portal, which is only available for VIP level 1 users and higher tiers.
Request a limit adjustment from the Derivatives Portal by clicking [Derivatives] - [Derivatives Portal] - [Premium Services] - [Futures].
2. Select your limit type
Click [Premium Services] - [Futures] - [Futures Order / IP Limit Adjustment] and select the [Type] of Limit order you want to adjust. You can request a limit adjustment for UM and CM orders as well as UM and CM IPs.
3. Select the Account / IP and the corresponding request amount
For UM and CM Order Limit Adjustment requests:
- Select the [Type] of order limit (USDⓈ-Margined or COIN-Margined order)
- Select the [Account] for which you want to request an adjusted order limit
- Input your [Requested Amount] and click [Submit]
For UM and CM IP Limit Adjustment requests:
- Select the [Type] of IP limit (USDⓈ-Margined or COIN-Margined IP)
- Input your [Requested Amount]
- Click [Add Ip Address] for which you want to request an adjusted limit and click [Submit]
4. Check status and keep track of your past requests
The Binance Futures team will process your requests within 2 working days.
You can track your past limit adjustment requests and check their status on the Request History tab, which can be accessed from[Derivatives Portal] - [Premium Services] - [Request History].