Binance Adjusts Tiered Trading Fee Discount Program
Binance will adjust the tiered trading fee discount program at 2019/08/28 8:00 AM (UTC) to provide a better service for our users. Further details are below：
- VIP0 users will enjoy a lower Maker/Taker trading fee to as low as 0.0600% (BNB 25% discount rate + 20% referral commission);
- We have lowered the required BTC equivalent trading volume threshold to qualify for VIP1 to ≥50 BTC (from ≥100 BTC previously);
- The trading fee discount tiers will be increased from 9 tiers (VIP0-VIP8) to 10 tiers (VIP0-VIP9). Trading volume and BNB holding requirements for each tier have been adjusted correspondingly in the table above;
- Please refer to Binance Referral Program Upgrade: Invite Friends. Earn Crypto Together for information on the 20% referral commission;
- Borrowable amounts for margin trading will be adjusted accordingly, please refer here for the latest Interest Rates and Borrowing Limits for Margin Trading.
- Binance may adjust the tiered trading fee discount based on future market conditions and reserves the right to adjust the rules of the program.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on