Binance and the Travala.com team have committed a total of 60,000 USD in prizes to be won as a thank you to our users worldwide, for their continued support and to also to celebrate Travala.com (AVA) joining the Binance family.
Competition period: 2020/09/15 0:00 AM to 2020/09/21 11:59 PM (UTC)
Promotion A: $40,000 in AVA tokens to the top 30 traders
We will rank the top 30 traders based on effective AVA trading volume (buys and sells) during the competition period, who will then share a pool of $40,000 USD in AVA tokens.
The reward structure is as follows:
1st place: $10,000 USD in AVA tokens
2nd place: $6,000 USD in AVA tokens
3rd place: $4,000 USD in AVA tokens
4th place: $3,000 USD in AVA tokens
5th place: $2,000 USD in AVA tokens
6th-30th place: split $15,000 USD in AVA tokens equally
Promotion B: $20,000 5-Star Vacation Lucky Draw (4 x $5,000 travel credits to win)!
All users with total trading volume (including both buys and sells) of 1,000 AVA or more during the competition period will qualify for a lucky draw, where 4 lucky winners will be randomly drawn to each win a 5,000 USD equivalent in travel credits in their Travala.com account. The credits can then be redeemed for any travel destinations offered by Travala.com within 12 months of receiving the travel credits.
- The lucky draw rules are as follows.
- We will take the final 8 numeric digits of the last Binance chain hash value at 2020/09/21 11:59 PM (UTC) as the winning number.
- We will then use this winning number to match User IDs from the first digit onward. The 4 lucky winners whose IDs have the most consecutive identical digits will win the lucky draw.
- If the number of matches exceeds the number of winners, we will then further select winners based on their User IDs in ascending order (The earlier the registration time, the lower the UID number).
- For example:
- Assume that the last Binance Chain block hash value at 2020/09/21 11:59 PM (UTC) is: 3E53A755905113FD1738F0A585D65CE4AC942AAF214625512E30A07FBBA5DFA5
- Removing the letters from the hash value gives us a string of numbers: 3537559011317380585654942214625512300755
- The winning number is 12300755.
- Comparing the last 8 digits of all User IDs, if it matches the last 8 digits of the winning number 12300755, the user will be a winner.
- If the first digit does not match, the last 7 digits of the User IDs are compared. If they match the last 7 digits of the hash value 2300755 exactly, the user will be a winner.
- If the first 2 digits do not match, the last 6 digits of the User IDs are compared. If they match the last 6 digits of the hash value 300755 exactly, the user will be a winner
Terms & Conditions:
- If you don’t have a Binance account, click here to get a 10% trading fee discount. The 10% spot trading fee discount will remain valid as long as the Binance referral program is in place. The 10% futures trading fee discount shared by the inviter will last for 30 days from the date of Futures account activation.
- AVA trading pairs include AVA/BTC, AVA/BNB, AVA/BUSD.
- Binance will use the average closing price at 11:59:59 PM (UTC) of AVA/BUSD trading pairs during the competition period as the AVA/USD exchange rate used for distribution.
- Trading volume counts both buys and sells, excluding any wash trades, across all AVA trading pairs.
- Sub-account trading volume will be combined with the master accounts standard trading volume in the final calculation. Each sub-account will not be viewed as an independent account when participating in this activity.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation.
- Rewards will be distributed within 2 weeks after the competition ends. You will be able to login and see your rewards via the Distribution History page in the Account Center.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Binance is not responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential losses as a result of the trading competition. Please make your investments with caution.