এই নিবন্ধ বর্তমানে আপনার ভাষায় নে। ইংরেজির জন্য স্বয়ংক্রিয়-অনুবাদ সুপারিশ করা হচ্ছে।
How to Repay Debts on Binance
How to repay debts?
1. Log in to your Binance account, click on [Wallet] and select [Margin] from the drop-down menu.
2. Select the coin you want to repay and click [Borrow/Repay].
3. Enter the amount directly, or click on the percentages you wish to repay. Regardless of the repayment amount, you need to repay the interest first. Our system will start calculating the interest rate of your loan in the next hour based on your latest borrowed amount.
- You need to repay in the same coin as what you borrowed. For example, if you borrowed ETH, your account needs to have ETH when you make the repayment. Note that you cannot use other coins for repayment.
- You can repay the coins over separate repayments, but every time you conduct a repayment, you need to repay the interest first.