এই নিবন্ধটি বর্তমানে আপনার ভাষায় নেই। ইংরেজির জন্য স্বয়ংক্রিয়-অনুবাদ সুপারিশ করা হচ্ছে।
Learn & Earn: Receive Free Crypto by Completing Courses & Quizzes! (2022-06-23)
Binance is excited to announce that we will soon launch the next round of "Binance Learn & Earn", where users can gain knowledge on blockchain and earn up to $10 in crypto by completing courses and quizzes.
All KYC-verified users can begin to read the articles, watch the video(s) anytime from now, and complete quizzes from 2022-06-23 07:00 AM (UTC) while token supplies last! Eligible users will stand a chance to receive a predetermined amount of KNC, FRONT, or tokens from other projects, depending on the course or quiz they complete. Do note that each course can only be completed once, and every user qualifies for a maximum of one reward per completed course.
Stay tuned for new projects and opportunities to earn more crypto.
For more information:
- How to Get Started with Binance Learn & Earn
- Binance Launches EduFi - Learn and Earn Program - to Educate Users on the Blockchain Industry
Terms and Conditions:
- Illegally bulk registered accounts and sub-accounts shall not be eligible to participate or receive any rewards.
- Rewards are limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Users can only claim the reward for each course after completing the respective quiz.
- There will be caps imposed on the amount of rewards available to eligible users per country.
- Eligible users may complete multiple quizzes to claim multiple rewards.
- The actual value of the reward received may be subject to change due to market fluctuation.
- Rewards will be distributed within 48 hours to qualified learners who pass the quiz. Users may check their rewards via Account > Reward Center.
- Binance reserves the right to terminate the activity at any time without prior notice.
- Binance accounts can only be used by the account registrants. Binance reserves the right to suspend, freeze or cancel the use of Binance accounts by persons other than account registrants.
- Binance reserves the right of final interpretation of the activity. Binance reserves the right to change or modify these terms at its discretion at any time.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on:
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.