Binance will support the APENFT (NFT) airdrop program for TRON (TRX), BitTorrent (BTT) and JUST (JST) holders.
The snapshots for the airdrop will take place at 12:00:00 (UTC) on the 10th of each month from June 2021 to June 2023. NFT will be airdropped to TRON (TRX), BitTorrent (BTT) and JUST (JST) holders on a monthly basis
- Trading of TRX, BTT and JST will not be affected during the airdrop.
- Binance will take a snapshot of TRX, BTT and JST tokens held by Binance users at the above time, and will distribute NFT tokens based on the formula as follows:
- NFT claimed by TRX holder A = (Amount of TRX held by TRX holder A at the snapshot time / Total amount of TRX held by the exchange at the snapshot time) * Total NFT airdropped to Binance from holding TRX;
- NFT claimed by BTT holder A = (Amount of BTT held by BTT holder A at the snapshot time / Total amount of BTT held by the exchange at the snapshot time) * Total NFT airdropped to Binance from holding BTT;
- NFT claimed by JST holder A = (Amount of JST held by JST holder A at the snapshot time / Total amount of JST held by the exchange at the snapshot time) * Total NFT airdropped to Binance from holding JST.
- TRX, BTT and JST tokens that are pending deposit or withdrawal at the time of the snapshot will not count towards your TRX, BTT and JST balance. Please ensure you leave sufficient time for deposits and withdrawals to complete prior to the snapshot.
- In order to be eligible to receive the NFT airdrop, at the snapshot time, each user needs to have a minimum holding of (including those in pending trade orders):
- 100 TRX
- Or 2,000 BTT
- Or 100 JST
- The snapshots will include TRX, BTT and JST balances in Spot wallets, Margin accounts, Savings accounts, Staking accounts and Coin-Margined Futures Wallets , but exclude USDT-Margined Futures wallets. Undistributed TRX, BTT and JST interest payments will not be included.
- TRX, BTT and JST borrowed from Margin or Crypto Loans, or TRX, BTT and JST transferred to Spot wallets from these accounts, will not count towards the airdrop threshold.
- For the trading and listing of NFT on Binance, NFT will go through the same strict listing review process as Binance does for any other coin/token. Supporting this airdrop does not guarantee the listing of NFT. Binance does not guarantee any listings as per our internal policy.
- Binance will distribute the NFT tokens on a monthly basis after the project has completed the NFT token distribution to exchanges. We will post a further announcement once the distribution to Binance users is completed.
For further information on how the NFT tokens will be airdropped to TRX, BTT and JST holders, please refer to:
- Announcement by APENFT Foundation on Rules of Airdropping APENFT (NFT) to BTC, ETH, TUSD, TRX, BTT and JST Holders
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.