এই নিবন্ধটি বর্তমানে আপনার ভাষায় নেই। ইংরেজির জন্য স্বয়ংক্রিয়-অনুবাদ সুপারিশ করা হচ্ছে।
Binance Will Support the Beam (BEAM) Network Upgrade & Hard Fork
Binance will support the Beam (BEAM) network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Beam (BEAM) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Beam block height of 1,820,000. Deposits and withdrawals of BEAM will be suspended approximately starting from 2022-06-24 17:00 (UTC).
- The trading of BEAM will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Beam (BEAM) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at the Beam block height of 1,820,000.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding BEAM in their Binance accounts.
- The Beam (BEAM) network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for BEAM once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade and hard fork, please refer to the following:
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.