এই নিবন্ধটি বর্তমানে আপনার ভাষায় নেই। ইংরেজির জন্য স্বয়ংক্রিয়-অনুবাদ সুপারিশ করা হচ্ছে।
Binance Will Support the Firo (FIRO) Network Upgrade & Hard Fork
Binance will support the Firo (FIRO) network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Firo (FIRO) network upgrade and hard fork will take place approximately at 2022-06-16 12:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of FIRO will be suspended starting from 2022-06-16 11:00 (UTC).
- The trading of FIRO will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- The Firo (FIRO) network upgrade and hard fork will take place approximately at 2022-06-16 12:00 (UTC). The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding FIRO in their Binance accounts.
- The Firo (FIRO) network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for FIRO once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
Other key information:
- Firo will reduce its block time from 5 minutes to 2.5 minutes.
- There are no changes to Firo’s inflation rate and maximum supply.
- The allocation of FIRO block rewards will include a community fund after the network upgrade and hard fork.
For more information on the network upgrade and hard fork, please refer to the following:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.