এই নিবন্ধটি বর্তমানে আপনার ভাষায় নেই। ইংরেজির জন্য স্বয়ংক্রিয়-অনুবাদ সুপারিশ করা হচ্ছে।
Binance P2P to Offer Zero Maker Fees in the ZAR and UGX Markets
Binance P2P, the peer-to-peer marketplace for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, has launched a special promotion for ZAR and UGX traders!
Activity Period: 2022-06-17 10:00 to 2022-07-17 23:59 (UTC)
During the activity period, all eligible makers who post new ads traded with fiat currencies ZAR and UGX, will enjoy zero maker fees for every successful trade on these pairs.
Terms & Conditions:
- Maker: When you place an ad that goes on the order book on p2p.binance.com, any subsequent trades coming from that order will be as a “maker”. These ads add liquidity to the order book, helping to "make the market", and are therefore termed the "maker" for any subsequent trades.
- The promotion is available to P2P trading activities in the following markets only: ZAR and UGX.
- The new fee rates are only applicable to new ads created during the activity period. To enjoy new fee rates on applicable ads, participants should close all current ads and create new ones.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at its sole discretion.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.
Disclaimer: Your use of the Binance P2P services and all information and other content (including that of third parties) included in or accessible from the Binance P2P services is at your sole risk. Our only responsibility is to handle crypto transactions. All payments are final upon completion unless otherwise required by law. Binance P2P platform has neither the rights nor the obligations to resolve any disputes arising from a completed payment. Neither Binance P2P platform nor merchants shall be responsible for your loss in a completed payment.