এই নিবন্ধটি বর্তমানে আপনার ভাষায় নেই। ইংরেজির জন্য স্বয়ংক্রিয়-অনুবাদ সুপারিশ করা হচ্ছে।
Share $30,000 in LEVER Futures Trading Challenge!
To celebrate the addition of the LEVERBUSD USDⓈ-M Perpetual Futures Contract to Binance Futures, Binance and the LEVER team have committed $30,000 equivalent of LEVER, BNB, BTC, and BUSD tokens in a giveaway to our worldwide users.
Promotion Period: 2022-08-04 00:00 (UTC) to 2022-08-10 23:59 (UTC)
How to Participate:
- Step 1: Log into Binance Futures. If you don’t have a Binance Futures account yet, please sign up here.
- Step 2: Visit the Challenge landing page.
- Step 3: Click the [Do it] button next to the mission.
- Step 4: Trade at least 2,000 BUSD equivalent (including buys & sells) on LEVERBUSD USDⓈ-M Perpetual Futures during the promotion period to complete the mission and receive one Challenge attempt.
- Step 5: Click [GO] to make your Challenge attempt. The cursor will rotate and finally stay on the designated square, and the information displayed in this square is the result of your challenge.
What are the Reward Categories?*
- A share of 4,400,000 LEVER tokens
- A share of 24.5 BNB tokens
- A share of 0.3 BTC tokens
- A share of 6,000 BUSD tokens
- Thank you. Please note that "Thank you" means that there is no reward from that Challenge attempt.
*Please note: The exact amount of token rewards that eligible users may receive from each Challenge attempt will be updated on the Challenge landing page. Please refer to the page for more details.
Each eligible user may complete the mission once every 12 hours. If you have completed a particular task and earned its corresponding Challenge attempt, you must wait for 12 hours before you can attempt the same task again to earn another corresponding Challenge attempt.
The countdown to your next Challenge attempt begins from the time you complete the task. For example, if you trade at least 2,000 BUSD equivalent on LEVERBUSD USDⓈ-M Perpetual Futures at 01:00 (UTC) on 2022-08-04, you can attempt the mission again after 13:00 (UTC) on 2022-08-04, to get a corresponding Challenge attempt. To re-attempt the mission after the 12 hours has lapsed, please click [Do it] again.
Terms & Conditions
- All Binance users must have their accounts verified to be eligible for a reward. Please register here if you do not have a Binance account yet.
- To participate in the Challenge, kindly click the [Do it] button next to the mission first. After that, you are eligible to complete the mission anytime during the promotion period to get Challenge attempts. Other ways of completing a task shall be deemed invalid.
- The effective trading volume counts both buys and sells, excluding any wash trades.
- Sub-accounts will not be considered individual participants. Trading volume of sub-accounts will be combined with the master accounts’ standard trading volume in the final calculation.
- Rewards will be distributed within 14 days after the promotion ends. You will be able to log in and check your rewards via Account > Wallet > Spot > Transaction History > Distribution.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades, illegal bulk account registrations, self-dealing, or display signs of market manipulation, etc.
- Binance reserves the right at any time in its sole and absolute discretion to determine and/or amend or vary these terms and conditions without prior notice, including but not limited to canceling, extending, terminating, or suspending this promotion, the eligibility terms and criteria, the selection and number of winners, and the timing of any act to be done, and all participants shall be bound by these amendments.
- Additional promotion terms and conditions can be accessed here.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.