এই নিবন্ধটি বর্তমানে আপনার ভাষায় নেই। ইংরেজির জন্য স্বয়ংক্রিয়-অনুবাদ সুপারিশ করা হচ্ছে।
Binance Spot Trading System Upgrade Notice (2021-04-20)
Binance will perform a scheduled system upgrade starting at 2021-04-20 2:00 AM (UTC). The upgrade will take approximately 2 hours.
Binance Futures & Options trading will continue unaffected during the upgrade period. Binance Leveraged Tokens will suspend trading, subscription, and redemption.
During the upgrade period, Binance will suspend the following services:
- Deposits and withdrawals
- Spot and margin trading
- P2P trading
- Convert & OTC Portal trading
- New user registrations
- Sub-accounts activations
- Subscription & redemption of Savings
- Swapping or adding/removing liquidity on Binance Liquid Swap
- Staking or redeeming assets from Launchpool
- Crypto Loans services
- Binance Card dashboard and transactions
- Binance Pay
- Asset transfers from sub-accounts, margin accounts, futures accounts, pool accounts and fiat wallets.
Users will have a 30-minute window after the upgrade is complete to cancel orders, process deposits and withdrawals, transfer funds, and use all other account-related functions before trading resumes.
Major improvements in this upgrade include:
- Overall system performance and stability improvements.
- Users with open Futures or Margin positions are recommended to re-assess their collateral balances prior to the start of the upgrade to mitigate against price fluctuations that may occur during the upgrade period.
- Binance will suspend all asset transfers, deposits, and withdrawals 10 minutes prior to the start of the system upgrade. Please ensure you leave sufficient time for any transfers, deposits, or withdrawals prior to this time.
- The 2-hour upgrade time is based on our best estimates and may vary. As usual, we will maintain regular communication on the progress of the upgrade on our various social media channels.
- Binance Options: Only futures wallets can be used for paying Options premiums. Spot wallet balances will not be available to use.
- Binance Futures Asset Conversion and Cross Collateral functions will be paused.
- The suspension of spot trading will affect the Price Index of certain USDT-margined perpetual contracts, including ENJUSDT, TOMOUSDT, SXPUSDT, RLCUSDT, RUNEUSDT, BZRXUSDT, OCEANUSDT, BELUSDT, HNTUSDT, CTKUSDT, ALPHAUSDT, AXSUSDT, UNFIUSDT, LITUSDT, BTCSTUSDT, SFPUSDT, DODOUSDT, DENTUSDT and ALICEUSDT. During this period, the Price Index of those contracts will not update. We will use the Last Price Protected mechanism to update the Mark Price until spot trading resumes.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make the best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.