এই নিবন্ধ বর্তমানে আপনার ভাষায় নে। ইংরেজির জন্য স্বয়ংক্রিয়-অনুবাদ সুপারিশ করা হচ্ছে।
Coin-Margined Futures Trading Competition - $100,000 in EGLD to Be Won!
Binance and the Elrond team have together committed a total of 100,000 USD in EGLD tokens to give away to our users worldwide to celebrate the EGLDUSD Coin-Margined Perpetual Futures contract being added to Binance Futures (Trading Ranking List).
Competition period: 2020/12/22 0:00 AM to 2020/12/29 00:00 AM (UTC)
Promotion A: NEW USER Exclusive Promotion & Rewards of 50,000 USD in EGLD Tokens!
All new Coin-Margined users who trade $1,000 USD or more Coin-Margined EGLDUSD Perpetual Futures contract during the promotion will win $10 USD each in EGLD tokens based on the first-come, first-served basis. A total $50,000 to be won for the first 5,000 users.
Promotion B: Trade Coin-Margined EGLD Perpetual Futures to Win $50,000 USD in EGLD Tokens!
All users will be ranked in terms of Coin-Margined EGLDUSD Perpetual Futures trading volume traded on their Binance futures accounts (including both buys and sells) during the activity period for the EGLDUSD trading pair. The reward structure is as follows:
- 1st place: 10,000 USD in EGLD tokens.
- 2nd place: 5,000 USD in EGLD tokens.
- 3rd place: 3,000 USD in EGLD tokens.
- 4th-10th place: split 12,000 USD in EGLD tokens equally.
- 11th-50th place: split 20,000 USD in EGLD tokens equally.
Terms and conditions：
- If you have not opened a Binance account yet, you can click here for an additional 10% discount on trading fees. The 10% spot trading fee discount will remain valid as long as the Binance referral program is in place. The 10% futures trading fee discount shared by the inviter will last for 30 days from the date of Futures account activation.
- Sub-accounts will not be viewed as independent accounts when participating in this activity.
- The exchange rate between EGLD and USDT: 1 EGLD = 20.50 USDT.
- Rewards will be distributed within 2 weeks after the competition ends. You will be able to login and see your rewards in the Distribution History section of your Account Center.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or from illegally bulk registered accounts, self-dealing or display attributes of market manipulation, etc.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or Competition Rules at our sole discretion.
Risk Warning: Futures trading carries a substantial risk and the possibility of both significant profits and losses. Past gains are not indicative of future returns. All of your margin balance may be liquidated in the event of extreme price movement. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from Binance. All trading strategies are used at your discretion and your own risk. Binance will not be liable to you for any loss that might arise from your use of Futures.