Subscription for the Beta Finance (BETA) token sale on Binance Launchpad is now open and will remain open for 4 hours. Users can check their eligibility and commit their BNB to the Beta Finance (BETA) token sale based on their past 8-day average BNB holdings. The BNB rate for the BETA token sale has been set below.
- 1 BETA = 0.00013828 BNB or 0.06 USD (using a BNB price of 433.90 USD).
- Users will have 4 hours to subscribe by committing their BNB tokens between 2021-10-08 06:00 AM (UTC) and 2021-10-08 10:00 AM (UTC). Users must also sign the BETA Token Purchase Agreement prior to committing their BNB.
- The maximum amount of BNB that each user can commit has been calculated based on their past 8-day average BNB balance.
- Important: Only BNB in user spot wallets can be used to commit. If your BNB is in other accounts such as Launchpool or BNB Vault, you will need to redeem them to your spot wallet first before committing.
- Please note that once committed, your BNB will be locked and you will not be able to redeem or access any other functions such as transfers, withdrawals or trading until final token distribution.
- After the subscription period ends at 2021-10-08 10:00 AM (UTC), the BETA token allocation calculation will begin and will take a total of 1 hour.
- The final BETA token allocation results will be revealed at 2021-10-08 11:00 AM (UTC), at which point the respective BNB will be deducted from your already-locked BNB amount within 30 minutes. Once deducted, your BETA and remaining BNB tokens will both be transferred to your spot wallet.
- Reminder: There is a hard cap of 20,000 USD (333,333 BETA or 46.0932 BNB) that can be allocated per user. For detailed calculation rules, click here.
- The Beta Finance (BETA) BEP-20 smart contract is available here and ERC-20 smart contract is available here.
After the subscription is complete, Binance will list Beta Finance (BETA) in the innovation zone at 2021-10-08 12:00 PM (UTC) and open trading for BETA/BTC, BETA/BNB, BETA/BUSD and BETA/USDT trading pairs.
- Beta Finance (BETA) Project Research Report
- Introducing the Beta Finance (BETA) Token Sale on Binance Launchpad!
- Launchpad Subscription Format FAQ
Reminder: Users need to complete their account verification and also be from an eligible jurisdiction to participate in this token sale.
* Users from the following countries or regions will not be able to participate in token sales on the Binance Launchpad platform:
Belarus, Mainland China, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cuba, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, United States of America and its territories (American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands), Zimbabwe.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.