এই নিবন্ধটি বর্তমানে আপনার ভাষায় নেই। ইংরেজির জন্য স্বয়ংক্রিয়-অনুবাদ সুপারিশ করা হচ্ছে।
Introducing the WazirX (WRX) Token Sale on Binance Launchpad
Updated on 2022-08-12: Please note that Zanmai Labs Pvt Ltd is being investigated by the Indian regulatory authorities in relation to their operation of the WazirX exchange. Please DYOR.
Binance is excited to announce the next project on Binance Launchpad - WazirX (WRX). The WazirX token sale will follow a lottery format, with the recording of user BNB balances already having started at 2020/01/04 00:00 AM (UTC).
Binance will record user BNB balances for 30 days from 2020/01/04 00:00 AM (UTC) to 2020/02/03 00:00 AM (UTC). The final BNB holding amount for each user will be determined as the average of the 30 days, but using the Daily Average BNB Balance calculation previously announced here.
WRX Token Sale Details:
- Token Name: WazirX (WRX)
- Launchpad Hard Cap: 2,000,000 USD
- Total Token Supply: 1,000,000,000 WRX
- Total Tokens Allocated to Binance Launchpad: 100,000,000 WRX (10% of Total Token Supply)
- Public Sale Token Price: 1 WRX = 0.02 USD (price in BNB will be determined prior to the lottery draw date)
- Token Sale Format: Lottery
- Max Number of Winning Lottery Tickets: 10,000
- Allocation Per Winning Ticket: 200 USD (10,000 WRX)
- Supported Sessions: BNB only
- WRX will be issued as a BEP2 asset on Binance Chain.
- 2020/01/04 00:00 AM (UTC) to 2020/02/03 00:00 AM (UTC): During this period, user BNB balances will be calculated in hourly snapshots for each day over a 30-day period. Your final average daily BNB balance over these 30 days will determine the number of tickets that you will be able to claim.
- 2020/02/03 06:00 AM (UTC): Ticket claim will open at this time for all eligible users for a 24 hour period. Users must also sign the Token Purchase Agreement at the same time, prior to completing the ticket claim. Please note that users will only be able to claim tickets once.
- 2020/02/04 06:00 AM (UTC): Ticket claim closes and the lottery draw begins.
- 2020/02/04 08:00 AM (UTC): Winning tickets are announced and the respective BNB will be deducted from each winning users’ accounts. Please ensure you have sufficient BNB in your spot exchange account to be deducted within 24 hours if you have a winning ticket. Please note that BNB in open orders, margin accounts, lending products, sub-accounts, futures accounts, or fiat accounts will not be eligible to be deducted.
Lottery Ticket Allocation
Users will be able to claim up to a maximum of 10 lottery tickets based on their daily average BNB holdings (represented by X below) over the 30-day period leading up to the ticket claim date.
For example, 50 ≤ X < 100 means that your average BNB balance over the entire specified period is kept at 50 BNB or more, but does not exceed 100 BNB.
|Daily Average BNB balance (X)||No. of Lottery Tickets|
|50 ≤ X < 100||1|
|100 ≤ X < 150||2|
|150 ≤ X < 200||3|
|200 ≤ X < 250||4|
|250 ≤ X < 300||5|
|300 ≤ X < 350||6|
|350 ≤ X < 400||7|
|400 ≤ X < 450||8|
|450 ≤ X < 500||9|
To learn more about WazirX (WRX), read Binance Research's in-depth report here.
For more details on our 12th Launchpad project WazirX, read our blog post here.
WazirX Project Links:
Whitepaper: WazirX (WRX)
Reminder: Users need to complete their account verification and also be from an eligible jurisdiction to participate in this token sale.
* Users from the following countries or regions will not be able to participate in token sales on the Binance Launchpad platform:
Belarus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cuba, Iraq, Iran, Mainland China, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, United States of America and its territories (American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands), Zimbabwe.
All investments are subject to high market risk. Please make your investments very cautiously. Binance will choose high-quality projects, but will not be responsible for any investment losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on