Binance Futures will launch a BNB/USD coin-margined perpetual contract, with trading opening at 2020/08/21 7:00 AM (UTC). The BNB/USD coin-margined perpetual contract is a futures contract that uses BNB as collateral. Users will be able to select between 1-50x leverage.
- BNB balances in the Binance Futures coin-margined wallet will now also be included in each user’s daily BNB holdings calculation.
- Positions in the BNB coin-margined perpetual contract will not count towards your BNB holdings calculation.
- Contract Specifications of Coin-Margined Futures Contracts
- Leverage and Margin of Coin-Margined Futures Contracts
- Binance Futures Fee Schedule
- How to Select Trading Pairs
Risk warning: Futures trading is a highly risky endeavor, with the potential for both great profits and significant losses. Please be aware that in the event of extreme price movement, there is a chance that all margin balance in your futures wallet may be liquidated.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on