Note: This channel only supports deposits from Vietcombank users.
1. Log into your Binance account, proceed to ‘Wallet (Fiat and Spot)’ > Select ‘Deposit’ > Under ‘Fiat’, choose ‘VND’ from the currency list.
Alternatively, you may bookmark this link for quicker access: https://www.binance.com/vn/my/wallet/account/main/deposit/fiat/VND
Note: You will need to have a verified Binance account to proceed with the following steps
2. Enter your desired deposit amount (min. 100,000 VND) and click ‘Continue’.
Ensure that you are using your own Vietcombank account and remember to include your ‘Reference Code’ in your deposit description.
3. Your reference code will be shown on the following page once you click ‘Confirm’.
4. Perform the bank transfer from your personal Vietcombank account.
Important: Your ‘Reference Code’ is required to complete the bank transfer, please ensure that it is entered correctly for the transfer to be successful.
5. Once your bank transfer has been made, your deposit will be reflected in your ‘BVND balance’ which can be found in your ‘Fiat and Spot’ wallet.
Note: Vietnamese Dong (VND) deposits are automatically stored as BVND in a 1:1 ratio (i.e: 1 VND = 1 BVND)