To celebrate the Tokyo 2020 Olympics, Binance is launching a special Olympics trading competition with a prize pool of 43,000 BUSD.
Promotion period: 2021-08-02 09:00 AM (UTC) to 2021-08-08 11:59 PM (UTC)
Promotion A: Trade & Share 10,000 BUSD
All VIP 0 and VIP 1 users who successfully complete all tasks below will equally split a prize pool of 10,000 BUSD:
- Trade a minimum of $200 or equivalent in BRL, EUR, RUB or UAH
- Indicate your participation by submitting your referral ID in this form
[Bonus reward] Cheer on Your Favorite Nation/Region and Win 3,000 BUSD
All VIP 0 and VIP 1 users who fulfill the tasks in Promotion A can cheer on their own or their favourite nation/region. All eligible participants whose supported nation/region gets mentioned the most in this poll, will equally share a prize pool of 3,000 BUSD. In case of ties, eligible participants who support either nation/region, will equally share the prize pool.
Promotion B: Trade More, Earn More
The prize pool of 30,000 BUSD will be exclusive to the top 100 VIP 0 and VIP 1 users by total trading volume (including buys and sells) on BRL, EUR, RUB or UAH trading pairs during the competition period.
The prize distribution will be as per the table below:
|User Rank||Rewards in BUSD|
|1st to 10th||$13,000 *Split by volume|
|11th to 50th||$300 each|
|51st to 100th||$100 each|
*The rewards for the top 10 winners will be split based on each user’s total trading volume as a proportion of the top 10 users’ total effective trading volume during the competition period.
Get started now:
- How to Complete Identity Verification?
- How to Get Started on Cryptocurrency Trading for Beginners?
- How to Deposit via PIX
- How to Deposit BRL on Binance
- How to Deposit RUB on Binance
- How to Deposit UAH on Binance
- How to Deposit Fiat with Credit/Debit Card
- How to Buy Crypto with Debit/Credit Card on the Website and App
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion only applies to all verified Binance users that fall under VIP Tier 0 and 1.
- This promotion does not apply to users from France, Germany, Italy and the Netherlands.
- The rewards will be allocated in BUSD to winners’ Binance Wallets within 14 days after the competition ends. Users can see their rewards by selecting the Account Center > Wallet > Distribution.
- The competition will apply to all current BRL, EUR, RUB and UAH quote and base pairs. Current pairs include: AAVE/BRL, ADA/BRL, BNB/BRL, BTC/BRL, BTT/BRL, BUSD/BRL, CAKE/BRL, CHZ/BRL, DOGE/BRL, DOT/BRL, ENJ/BRL, ETC/BRL, ETH/BRL, LINK/BRL, LTC/BRL, MATIC/BRL, SHIB/BRL, SOL/BRL, USDT/BRL, WIN/BRL, XRP/BRL, ADA/RUB, BNB/RUB, BTC/RUB, BUSD/RUB, DOGE/RUB, DOT/RUB, ETH/RUB, ICP/RUB, LTC/RUB, MATIC/RUB, SHIB/RUB, SOL/RUB, USDT/RUB, XRP/RUB, ADA/EUR, AVAX/EUR, BCH/EUR, BNB/EUR, BTC/EUR, BTT/EUR, CHZ/EUR, DOGE/EUR, DOT/EUR, EGLD/EUR, ENJ/EUR, EOS/EUR, ETC/EUR, ETH/EUR, GRT/EUR, HOT/EUR, ICP/EUR, LINK/EUR, LTC/EUR, LUNA/EUR, MATIC/EUR, RUNE/EUR, SHIB/EUR, SOL/EUR, SXP/EUR, THETA/EUR, TRX/EUR, UNI/EUR, VET/EUR, WIN/EUR, WRX/EUR, XLM/EUR, XRP/EUR, YFI/EUR, EUR/BUSD, EUR/USDT, BNB/UAH, BTC/UAH, BUSD/UAH, ETH/UAH, USDT/UAH.
- The top traders are ranked by trading volume (both buys and sells) in BRL, EUR, RUB and UAH amount during the competition period and the trading volume applies to BRL, EUR, RUB and UAH spot trades.
- Binance will use the local currency to USD foreign exchange rate at 2021-08-08 11:59 PM (UTC) for the calculation of the $200 trade volume requirements and rankings of the top 100 traders.
- Binance will exclude any wash trades for BRL, EUR, RUB and UAH trading pairs during the competition period.
- The sub-account’s trading volume will be combined with the master account’s standard trading volume in the final calculation. Each sub-account will not be viewed as an independent account when participating in this activity.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify any participants showing signs of fraudulent behavior immediately.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or Competition Rules at our sole discretion.
Risk Warning: Trading cryptocurrencies involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your capital. You should not invest more than you can afford to lose and you should ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. Before trading, please take into consideration your level of experience, purchase objectives, and seek independent financial advice if necessary. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether you are permitted to use the services of Binance based on the legal requirements in your country of residence.
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.