В момента тази статия не поддържа вашия език.
Binance Launches ETH/BUSD Zero-Fee Trading
Binance will introduce zero-fee trading for the ETH/BUSD spot trading pair at 2022-08-26 00:00 (UTC).
Validity Period: 2022-08-26 00:00 (UTC) until 2022-09-26 00:00 (UTC).
- All users will enjoy zero maker and taker fees for the ETH/BUSD spot trading pair.
- The ETH/BUSD spot trading pair will be excluded from BNB fee discounts, fee rebates or any other form of fee adjustments or fee promotions.
- VIP users: Trading volume on the ETH/BUSD spot trading pair will be excluded from the 30-day volume calculation toward Trading Fee Level. For more information regarding our dedicated Institutional and VIP services, please access Binance’s Enhanced Institutional Services. Reach out to your Key Account Manager for further queries.
- Spot Liquidity Providers: Maker volume on the ETH/BUSD spot trading pair will be excluded from the maker volume calculation toward Spot Liquidity Provider Program.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation.
- All trading volume and metrics related to the program are measured by Binance at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Calculation of maker fee, taker fee rebates and VIP 30-day volume will resume at the end of this program, subject to further updates.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.