Binance will perform a scheduled system upgrade starting at 2020/11/30 6:00 AM (UTC), certain services will be affected as follows:
- Binance Liquid Swap (BSwap) will suspend the functions of adding, redeeming, and trading.
- Binance Options: Only futures wallets can be used for paying Options premium, spot wallets will not be available.
- Binance Futures Asset Conversion will be paused.
- Leveraged Tokens trading will be suspended.
- The suspension of spot trading will affect Price Index of certain USDT-margined perpetual contracts*. During this period, the Price Index of those contracts will not update. We will use a mechanism “Last Price Protected" to update the Mark Price until spot trading resumes. (*including: TOMOUSDT, FTMUSDT, EGLDUSDT, OCEANUSDT, BELUSDT, HNTUSDT, FLMUSDT, CTKUSDT, ALPHAUSDT, AXSUSDT, ZENUSDT, RLCUSDT).
Note: The “Last Price Protected” mechanism refers to when it is unable to obtain a stable and reliable source of reference data for "Price Index" and "Mark Price", the matching system temporarily switches to the latest transaction price of the contract itself within a certain limit as reference for Mark Price, to calculate unrealized profit and loss and liquidation call level, in order to avoid unnecessary liquidation.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on