How to Buy Cryptos with USD
Buy crypto and deposit it directly to your Binance wallet: start trading on the world’s leading crypto exchange in an instant! Once you use one of the options to buy Bitcoin and other cryptos, your purchased crypto will go directly to your Binance account.
Now users can spend USD to buy BTC, BNB, ETH and more cryptos where you can see on the [Buy Crypto] service page. If you want to buy stable coins, please refer to the specific FAQ “How to Buy Stable Coins”, and if you want to spend non-USD fiat currencies to buy cryptos, please refer to “How to Buy Cryptos with Non-USD Fiat Currencies”.
Before getting started, please make sure you have enabled 2FA (either Google Authenticator or SMS Authenticator).
1. On the top of Binance home page, select the [Buy Crypto] option.
2. Choose [Buy] and select USD as the fiat currency that you will spend.
3. Select the crypto that you want to buy.
4. Input the amount of USD that you want to spend, click [Next] go to the next step.
Note：if the amount is above or below the limit, you will receive a notice in red.
5.Here you will see different payment methods available for USD. If you want to buy crypto by adding a bank card or using the balance in your Binance cash wallet, the identity verification is needed. For the other channels, you just need to pass their required verification (Paxos and TrustToken require Binance Identity verification).
6. Choose the payment method and before going to the next step, you may click [Learn more] to see more details about each channel. Let’s take Simplex as an example.
7. Click [Ok, got it] and go back to the previous page and click [Buy]
8. Double-check the order details. The total charge is the payment amount including the charge for the cryptocurrency and the handling fee. Read the disclaimer and click to agree with the disclaimer. Then click [Go to payment].
If you have not passed the verification for Simplex, you have to complete it first, please refer to the following links as a guide for the verification reference for Simplex and Koinal.
For other details on Simplex and Koinal platforms, please kindly refer to the articles below:
How do I Get Started with Simplex:
How Do I Get Started with Koinal:
And for more FAQs on fiat business, please refer to : https://www.binance.com/en/support/categories/360002610392